Thursday, October 02, 2008

Gosh... I'm tagged...

Agnes... Why you tagged me??! Arghhhh...
Well forget it...
Wad a stupid question i have asked~


Question: What is ur name? (Please give 1 answer)
1. Wong Jia Lih

Question: What is ur nickname? (Please give 2 answers)
1. Ah Lih (my friends used to call me like dat)
2. LiLi (the way my mum used to call me)

Question: Three books which u often read? (Please give 3 answers)
Haha... Can i change the question to my favourite books?
1. The Kite Runner
I've read the mandarin one and i'm trying to finish english one...
Seems like a tough task cuz there are still lots of assignments waiting to be completed~
2. Harry Potter
It juz takes so looooong to save up for its english version...
3. Helena's novels
Juz simply looove it
You guys can read the novels here: 晴菜小说铺

Question: The things gained from blogging? (Please give 4 answers)
1. Get to know many friends who love crafts too
2. Let my close friends know how have i been
I noe there is one who visits my blog regularly in Kelapa Sawit...
Sin Yee... It's u ryte...?
Haha thx a lot yar~
So supportive...
3. Let my overseas relatives get to know my recent doings

4. A platform which i give vent to my feelings


Question: Your favourite food? (Please give 5 answers)
1. Cauliflower
Owing to my mum culinary skill~~~
2. Chocolate Sundae in Mcdonald
simply looove it~~~
3. Verbena's bread
4. Spaghetti cooked by my mum
What else yar...?
5. Noodles made by my 1st aunt~

Question: Favourite songs? (Please give 6 answers)
1. Amarantine by Enya
2. 简单爱 by Jay Chow
3. Hurt So Bad by 张敬轩
4. 逍遥叹 by 胡歌
5. 对调 by 林宇中
6. Be Strong by Delta Goodrem

Question: Places that you wish to go? (Please give 7 answers)
1. Disneyland in USA~~~
2. Egypt

3. The Great wall
4. Rome

5. Aegean Sea

6. Eiffel Tower

7. Okinawa


Question: All-time favourite movies, dramas, or animes? (Please give 8 answers)
1. Hayao Miyazaki's anime
Especially TOTORO!!!
2. Naruto
3. Tom and Jerry
4. Doraemon

5. Fruit Basket
Erm... What else...
6. Shaman King
7. Full Metal Alchemist

8. Harry Potter

Well i mean the Philosopher's Stone lah...

Question: Items that you wish to obtain? (Please give 9 answers)
1. Peace in family
2. Peace in my mind
I do desire for it...
3. Everyone around me is in the pink of health
4. No more war
5. Lots of fabrics, buttons, and wool
6. Lots of ideas for crafts
7. Time machine
8. Firebolt or floo powder in Harry Potter
9. Lots of ideas for assignments~~~

Question: You want to pass this tag to? (Please give the names of 10 friends)
1. Yves
2. Yvonne
3. Jin Yang
4. Edison Wong
5. Chee Yee
6. Mr The Earth
7. Yu Xuan
8. Pei Yu
9. Calvin Ng
10. Fan Jing

Dun spank me yar... I noe u guys are damn busy...
You guys can ignore this tag lar~~~
(I'm supposed to do so too...)

3 comments:

  1. 厉害。。
    把这玩艺丢给我。。。
    好吧,承蒙抬举。。
    我也玩玩吧。。
    我的答案就在我的论坛里。。
    过去看吧。。
    哈哈

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...finally, u have done it! yeah!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. To agnes:
    Haha... For sure i will have it to be done~

    ReplyDelete